Valentines Day!!!

Keith and I had big plans to go out to sushi and a movie Valentines Day but it did not work out that way. It was our weekend to have Mia and we wanted to spend more time with her. Poquito was also pretty sick and I just could not leave him home alone when was not feeling well. Keith made us a great dinner at home and we had a blast playing video games together.
Keith got me a beautiful necklace that has black diamonds. I didn't even know that they made black diamonds. Keith knows how much I love black (That is all that I wear to work) and jewelry so it was a perfect prize.

I got Keith tickets to the Boston vs Jazz game and a new video game.
I also got Keith and Mia a bunch of cookies. A friend made them for me (I am not good at that kind of thing) and they turned out way cute!


We got Mia a new Webkinz for her prize and my mom got all of us prizes as well. Chelsea and Poquito even got a prize from Grandma. We were all very spoiled!!

2 comments:

nakagawa family said...

how cute love the cookies sis. Spending time at home with the family is always more fun and saves money! We didnt do anything special i was working and Robert played in a tournament. Robert's mom is in town for a few weeks that's been fun.

4webbsontheweb said...

Hey Leona! I am glad you commented on my blog. You have a cute family! It so good to hear from you and see you are doing well.