Learning to Use My Camera

This year for Christmas Keith got me an awesome new camera. I love to take photos and so he thought I would like a more professional camera to use. The only problem is that I don't have any idea how to use it yet. I plan to take some classes at Inkley's (they came with the camera). In the mean time I am just trying to play around with it as much as I can. It is a lot of fun but also kind of frustrating. I am excited for Mia's soccer season to start so that I can try getting some fun photos of her playing.
Saturday we had a photographer come to my office to take family photos for my clients. It is something I do every year just as a kind of "thank you" for my current clients. I had him take some of Chelsea & Poquito but also decided to take some of my own that day. I think the ones that he did will be better than what I have. By the time I decided to take them they were tired of being nice for the camera. These are the photos that I took and I think they came out not to bad concerting the armature photographer and the tired puppies. I am also just learning to play with Picasa and making these fun little collages. I hope to get better at all of this and post some great photos soon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

Your puppies are cuter than some other people's kids! LOL Enjoy the new camera and use it to take lots more pictures for you blog.

The Bliss Family said...

Those are great pictures! Good luck with your camera! Oh, and I love the background on your blog!